Sunday, May 10, 2009


I miss my bf!!! Especially more when Im sick and home alone. boohoohoo
Anyways. Finally!!! its all done and over with. Wheeee....
Got my results and Im very pleased with it. Its more than what I hoped for. Got distinctions for both my modules. Truly truly glad. THANK GOD!
Started my fitness classes and gym sessions last week. Since the first lesson, I have been walking around everyday with an aching abdomen and aching thighs. But Im taking my first step towards a healthy lifestyle. Feels good sweating it out, which is something I have not done for many many years.

Its a Sunday and Kenneth is back in Tekong. This sucks. But well, we bought a new tv!!!! So cool! Its something we both wanted to buy for a pretty long time but could not bear to. But since now the price is right, we bought without any hesitation. And guess what, Im broke again. But still happy. =)
So now im home with my new 37" TV and there is no nice shows on tv. argggg. -.-"" still ended up watchin mobtv on the laptop.

back to work tomorrow and im soooooo not looking forward to it. Feeling really sick since last nite. and have laid in bed the whole day.... but im still feeling really sucky.
Hope I will feel much better tomorrow to be able to make for my fitness class....*sigh*
The show S Factor is getting really exciting, as in bitchy exciting. Its..... entertaining if I have to say. Really, goin to such extents for the approval of men. GAH.