Tuesday, January 6, 2009

End of holiday season.....

After all the holidays, time at work is crawling at snail's pace. *sigh* Left with Chinese New Year to look forward to, but work is gonna be damn hectic during that period. *sigh-sigh*

After work yesterday, headed down to Chinatown to have steanboat with Caleb and Sheares. I had to go cuz Sheares was treating. Wheee... Food was not too bad, the chilli was quite shiok, even though I dun really take spicy. Juz eating and chatting and sharing office gossip. I ate A LOT and felt bloated like a whale. Even my stomach hurt after. But the moment I reached home, was dragged downstairs to have TAU HUEY with TANGYUAN - my favourite!- with Keong. I felt like a total piggy after. damn. All the swimming I have done the previous weekend have gone to waste. Hmmp.

Im soo dreading next week, my school term is starting and Im back to taking 2 modules. Which means double the stress, double time taken up and I gotta go to school twice a week. Gah! I have no time for anything anymore... sob sob sob. I dun wanna go back to school... I wanna be like that everyday. No stress, juz work and play, work and sleep, work and watch drama. I dun wanna study.... so sian~!!!!

Sheares have tendered his resignation, and will be leaving at the end of the month. Kinda sad that I would be losing one of work buddies but yet Im glad that he is leaving to pursue a business venture. Some feel that he is taking a big risk at this point of time, but I feel that it is good for a man to take a risk and try new things out. At least he does not have any major committments at the present moment and there is no better time for him to take a step forward. I wish I could, but Im not really a risk taker. Neither do I have any good business idea with low start up capital for me to venture out. What business is suitable for me to set up? hmmmm....

At the moment, there are so many things I wanna do. but my studies are holding me back, which is quite frustrating at times. But when the market is how it is now. All im hoping is I can hold on to my job. Even if I managed to hold on to my job, the changes at work is making it difficult to stay on. Even Caleb is goin for an interview on Thurs. Haiz, the basic the other company is offering is so much lower and even he does not mind.
Give me strength and perserverance. Help me to hold on to my sanity when everything else is goin crazy.
Focus on things that matter, and dun give a damn to things that upsets me.
Thanks for being my pillar, giving me support........ please stay by my side.