Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I promise to be thankful

im still feeling the sian-ness of being back to reality. back to life. back to work.
I have school tomorrow which makes it worse. And the fact that my exam is coming, doesn't make it better. But somehow, I have a feeling I might be able to make it to ZoukOut this year. *crosses finger*

Anyways, somethings always make situation better. Like.... Kenneth, Samuel and family. I spent my whole weekend lazing around. but managed to drag my lazy ass out of bed on Sunday to go meet Samuel. And once again on Monday to go see grandma.
So i guess, no matter how much I say I miss Berlin and Vienna. I really really did miss people at home so much more. And seeing Samuel and spending time with Kenneth over the weekend, Im glad to be home. =)

I was intending to club the past sunday, but changed my mind at the last min, cuz juz thinkin bout it makes me bored. was great hanging out with Samuel, as usual. after when he left to go party, Kenneth decided to bring me to Mt Faber, when the weather was hot and humid. But it was nice, the view and conversation bout what im goin to do with my life. haven gotten to the conclusion yet. And after Mt Faber, Kenneth brought me to Swensens at 2am to satisfy my ice-cream craving.
I have the sweetest bf ever!
I know I make people sick with the last line, but I juz need to show my appreciation for what he has done.
Thank you. =)

Im so blessed. I have the sweetest bf and a loving brother+soul mate+best fren.
Im juz counting my blessings.