Sunday, October 26, 2008

Post holiday blues

It's such a bugger my holiday ended way too soon. I still haven gotten over the fact that Im back home and back to reality. its sad actually.
depressing.
My days in Eastern Europe were hectic yet fun.
I arrive in Zurich, Switzerland on day 1 and drove up to Fussen, Germany to see my first castle.


View was great, weather was fabulous. Perfect. =D We then headed to Vienna. I swear it was love at first sight.




After Vienna, we ended up in Budapest, Hungary where I cruise down Danube River.




From Budapest, Hungary to Krakow, Poland. Krakow was more intense as in we visited the Jewish concentration camp where millions of jews were murdered and it was pretty disturbing and upsetting. I got nightmares that nite.
Next was Prague, Czech Republic.


After Prague, I was in Berlin, definitely my favourite. I almost wanted to get lost so my grandma would leave me there. But well... the famous Berlin Wall.

My holiday was fun, great weather, breathtaking sceneries, nice company. But deep down inside I guess I did miss home. I miss my chicken rice, rojak etc.

I was craving so much for chinese food, the moment i saw Meat Dumplings on the menu, I ordered it and this was what i got!!! LOL. nothing close to what I expected. -.-

And of course some hot guys I came across on my holiday. tee hee. Charming!

Pictures posted here is only a fraction of what I have taken. THing is, my trip was great and im sorry to be home. gah~ but nevertheless... im home. Funny thing is, I did not really buy stuff but I did buy lots of chocolotes. irresistable. But I did spend a whole lot of money on toilets. Can u imagine? Everytime I needed to go to the toilet it cost from 50cent EURO to 1 EURO. considering the fact that i go to the toilet quite often, I spent close to $80 SGD on toilets. So expensive!!
I need another holiday.