Thursday, August 21, 2008

I will

I can, I can, I can

I WILL.....

This 3 day course have been pretty though provoking. Got me thinking bout lots of stuff.
I was asked to be honest with myself and think about talents and gifts. And I realised that I have NO talents! Whatsoever!!!!
I was damn upset!! A little depressed.
First... Im not good at any sports. I can't play any musical instrument that I ever learnt in my life well. I can't sing. I can't dance.
But then I realised all these talents were not important to my goals in life. So well.....

There must be a purpose for me for my life. Right? Im still trying to figure it out and hopefully it will come to me soon.
I was taught - Its no point goin through life without knowing where u're headed. It would be more meaningful to have a goal and a purpose to know which direction in life u're headed. So im goin to go to the beach and try figure this out.


"Where there is no vision, people perish."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Juz some of the many beautiful quotes I got from my course. I like it a lot. Hopefully I'll remember it...hehe