Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday blues. Is there such a thing??


Today is official the worst day of my working life. Callie, my partner fell down and hurt her head. Leaving me alone, one man show, on a Saturday~!! It was crazy. But I still made it through. So... PHEW.

Anyways, Im pretty stressed out from school. Getting panic attacks, anxiety attacks, gastric attacks..... u get the idea. I feel so tired. I really really need a good break. From work and school. Was thinkin of all sorts of ways to get a really long mc..... but im afraid it might hurt.

But still when things seems so bad, juz seeing Kenneth makes it better. Somehow. Its great how someone in this world can see all my imperfections as cute and beautiful. Which is really sweet. While everyone thinks its the most unglam, it does not bother him at all. Or when my hair is at its messiest and I totally give up trying to make it look better and he still tinks its perfect. Im in a blissful mood at the moment but it might turn for the worse later on due to reports which juz can't seem to be completed. Damn, and tomorrow is a Sunday and I gotta attend my project group meeting. Im getting really weary. Someone pls pull me out of my misery. I feel like I can't make it this sem and Im really getting worried. =(

On a lighter note, my ACDC t-shirt arrived today~ Whee. So happy.


Kewl~!



Im down with ACDC~ hehehehe
I Heart Adam Sevani~!!!!!!!
Yup. Im still crazy.


I tink im suffering from a quarter life crisis. As I mature -
1. I've learnt that you cannot make someone love u. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

2. I've learnt that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

3. I've learnt that it takes years to build up trust and it only takes suspicion, not proof to destroy it.

4. I've learnt that you should not compare yourself to others. They are more screwed up than u tink.

5. I've learnt that regardless how hot and steamy a relationship is in the beginning, the passion fades and there better be lots of money to take its place.

6. Most frighteningly true - I've learnt that the people u care most about in your life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

Well, what can I say. Life is like a Lollipop. Sometimes sweet, sometimes sticky. Most of the time u juz gotta suck it. Okie, no sense. Im blabbering already. Time to ciao. and rot in my little home on a sat nite in front of my tv and eat ice-cream.