Monday, July 21, 2008

I wish.......


Sometimes I wish I love myself more.

Sometimes I wish I can be more confident.

Sometimes I wish I can a little more charming.

Sometimes I wish I have it all.

Sometimes I wish I was more successful.

Sometimes I wish I can travel more.

Sometimes I wish I can take pictures of myself and think how beautiful I look instead of thinking how fat or ugly I look in the photo.

Sometimes I wish I can have slimmer and longer legs.

Sometimes I wish I can dun give a flying @#%^ on what goes on around me.

Sometimes I wish I can have a good hair day everyday.

Sometimes I wish I have more time for my friends and family.

Sometimes I wish..... I wish..... I wish....
I wish to be myself. And to love myself.
And for my people around me to love me too. For who I am.
With all my insecurities and flaws.