Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Juz ignore this.... mood swings

Feels like becoming more and more zi-bi.
I feel like I have become so tired of entertaining people around me.
I can't be bothered anymore.
I feel so tired at work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so much better after lunch. Less moody.
Baby came down to have lunch with me. So sweet. I so happy.
But Baby left for duty already. Im goin to be so lonely tonite. sobsob.

Today is like one of my best days at work. No need to carry our role of either CSO or Cash Officer. Wheeee...
My role in the branch today is. KLKK (Kia Lai Kia Ke).
Shiok Man. Keep eating at the back room and gossipping with Sharon and the rest. If only everyday at work is like that. Life would be good. keke
Later gotta go to Meridien for class. Sianz.