Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday Night

My weekend sucked. Not totally but it still sucked. Considering the fact that on Sat I worked half day, reached home at 3pm, started on my marketing report and sat on the sofa in the same position until 8+pm. It sucks cuz I missed my afternoon nap and it sucks also cuz time juz flew by with me spending more than 5hours in front of my lappy typing away.......................arggggg
But it was not totally that bad..... after I decided that I could not go on with my report anymore, decided to go dinner with Samuel at Zion road.
After which met up and hung out with Keong, Benedict, Aug, Sheena......many more. It was pretty fun juz hanging out despite me feeling super exhausted.

Baby So Happy to see Keong~


Hanging out.


Tired already.......
Did I mention that Keong got a new Mini-Cooper S. So So Shiok~!
Keong so Happy~~~~
But Baby also very happy with his ride~
yEAH~ at least we have a car to drive around.....
While some people struggle with owning a big car,
We are very happy~~~ with our ride. No Doubt.