Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Irritated


It looks so pretty I juz gotta post it. A treat from Gloria....
It does not taste as good as it looks, but I still like it a lot. I had 2 cuz I ate Caleb's cupcake too. Hehe
I feel like such a pig, always munching and eating. Can't seem to stop eating junkfood. Must be really stressed up. And im puttin on some pounds. SCARY~!

I need to scream something out loud~!
Get your own life! And stop trying to know what is happening in my life.....
Its irritating and pathetic.
You are sad and miserable. Too bad for you. U made ur own bed, so sleep in it.

~ Work is getting more and more tedious each day. Or maybe im juz getting more and more tired. Planning a getaway soon. Juz to run away somewhere, away from everyone. Run away from school. Run away from reports and deadlines.
Caleb has been on MC on 2 days, and I do not have a good partner. Which adds on to the work load and pressure. =( after all the pent up frustrations, I snapped yesterday after work. Feel so much more calm now after throwing that embarrassing tantrum at work.

Im kinda excited about the Europe trip. Hope everything will go well. *crosses finger* Hope my exams and projects would not clash with the trip. Im so worried.
Europe for whole 13 days. wooooweeeeee
But the sad thing is leaving Baby back here alone.
I feel so sad when I tink bout it. But it will only be for 13 days.... right?
Not enough leave for the whole year.... i don't care anymore. I'll decide when the time comes... I can't believe I used up 23 days of leave so fast! and its only half a year. Hate my bloody exams, such a curse~!