Thursday, June 26, 2008

Counting down...


Bought pretty things to brighten up my days. Its been pretty gloomy the past few days, dunnoe whether the storm will pass or not but im definitely feeling slightly better that the weekend is near. Im so looking forward to my long weekend with Baby and Sunday Brunch with Grandma and God-Parents.
Ken bought beautiful roses and the colors were really beautiful, it brightened up the room and made me so happy juz looking at it. But sad thing is that it does not last long though.

We have a new addition to our home too, which is our Lucky Bamboo plant. We bought the number which came with the plant. So hopefully...*crosses fingers* that we may get lucky.... hahahaha. Its placed at a very strategic Feng Shui corner of the home. So hopefully it is working as hard as our Happiness Cat.

Other things that makes me smile is Pork. Who rolls all over the place. its juz damn bloody cute la!

Edith bought this sweet little cake for me. Such a sweetheart~ makes me smile.... things are definitely getting better and all these little things juz chases away the blues in my life. At the moment.