Friday, December 26, 2008

TGIF?

Goin back to work after Christmas is the ultimate sian-ness. How I envy those who does not have to go back to work after the holidays!! *sigh*
Christmas have been super busy and tiring for me, but I was happy. =) Christmas Eve was nice. No clubbing for me this year, juz hangin out with frens and sweeties. Dun really fancy clubbin anymore except for the company. Im getting old. BooHOoHoo.
Some sweeties that made my Christmas sweeter.






Kayla. SO cute this girl~!!!
Christmas day was spent with the dogs. It was a doggies X'mas party at my cousin's place.
Present at the party was Me, Kenneth, Keong & Serena...+ spectators.
Doggies present were Ruffles, Hayley, Ruskin, Qubie & Oscar. So fun~

Meet Ruskin - Smallest dog, biggest bark.

Ruffles - Biggest dog, most gentle dog
Hayley - The princess
Qubie - Ken's new ugly dog.
Oscar - The Outcast. Go Figure.
make friend. make friend. But Ruskin don't like. Racist! Ruskin kept barking at Oscar the whole time.

I enjoy simple pleasures of playing with dogs, having hot milo and prata with frens and talk bout our worries, our plans for the future and complain bout the present till 5am in the morning!
This Christmas have been great catching up with friends & family and it makes me truly happy to hang out with people I love and care about. I gotta do this more often.
Saturday would be another jam pack day of parties and meeting friends. Im so looking forward to tomorrow.
Im so sleepy already, but my movie is at midnite. I hope I can keep my eyes open.
Im watching Bedtime stories. I tink its gonna be good!