Saturday, November 22, 2008

Face like Strawberry shortcake.... ouch



Kenneth have been working like the past few weekends. And finally this is the last weekend that he will be working. As usual I have been left to myself to find my own entertainment. Of course the plan was to stay home and study. But since I lack the discipline and the fact that I dun feel in the best of mood, I had to go out and do something.

Met up with Jarlyn and Jack for coffee at Starbucks. Its been months and months and gosh, I do miss them. serious conversations and lots of laughter. Even after all these years, poor Jarlyn still stuck in the same old situation and having a broken heart. I wish I could do something to help her, or rather wake her up. But life lessons are best learnt by your own. No one else can help if you yourself have no intention to help yourself. Sigh. Because it takes such a long time for us to meet up, we planned ahead and booked dates of our next meet up sesssion. Dinner @ Sheration. Again. And another to have dinner @ Raffles Hotel. Yes. Im still broke as ever and its only getting worse. But dinner at all theses places would cost cheaper than a shopping center foodcourt. Why? Connections... Wheeeee..... and anyway, its Jack's treat anyway.

Today woke up early to go see showrooms of the Punggol flats and Boon Keng City View. I soooo lurve City View, but most of the units are already snapped up. but I could not afford it anyway.... its like $560K. *faints* i gotta pay through my ass to live there. Punggol flats are way too overpriced as well. Im so upset. Its so unfair.......

After Kenneth left for work, I headed to Dempsey hill for my facial. I have really bad breakouts recently and my face needs help. Now after facial, I feel so good all the disgusting stuff is being squeezed out but my face looks all swollen and bruised. Just like strawberry shortcake. Eeeewww. I hope it heals soon.

Im hoping so much for something, and I hope I get it. Hopefully next month will be a better month for me.

Since there is nothing much to look forward to next year as the market is only gonna get worse. Im juz living from month to month and saving as much as I can (not very successful) in case of any unfortunate event that is happening to almost every bank in Singapore. Im not scared or worried or panicking. I guess, if anything happens, all I can say is...

THat sucks~!

**FJ, hope you're feeling better..... I was so worried lor. Lucky u never die. I need my emailing buddy back at work soon. Im so bored without u~! I juz blasted your mailbox when u were on mc... hehehe