Friday, October 10, 2008

my nose hurts

To work continuously without any off days and sat off is truly torturous. I've been working non-stop for the past one and 1/2 month without off days, without sat off and I was determined not to take any MC. This made me easily irritated, depressed and cranky all day long.


Thanks to great frens / colleagues, I finally made it through, it was tough and tiring but I made it. Yesterday was officially my off day, and I got excited activating my "out of assistant" function on my email which said - Would be out of office from 10 oCt to 24oCt. Pls contact branch for urgent matters. - WOOOOOhoooooOOOooo. No need to go back to that stuffy office for 2 whole weeks. Sad thing is I would not be able to see Kenneth for bout 13 days.... but not needing to go to work. SHIOK!

Bad news is.... I got a pimple in my nose and it HURTS. HURTS like hell. its makin me a little cranky and irritated. dammit.