Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SICK!!!!

I had a not-too-bad weekend despite the throbbing headache. I was having a headache the whole week, a headache that would not go away and it was making me blind in one eye. At first I thought it would go away in a day, but it did not. tot maybe it was a bad headache that lasted 2 days, instead it went on for the whole week. It was so torturous.
Immediately went to see a doctor on Saturday fearing I have a brain tumour. =S But no... its a tension chronic headache + migraine. Cheeem man, sound so serious. After sleeping the whole day with medication, felt a little better. but up till now, im still having a headache. searching all over the Internet for a cure for migraines and headaches but up till its been said the cause of migraine is still not known and medication with lots of side effects are the only cure. Oh God... pls help me.
Here is me, downing medication everyday... Bleah, this sucks.

Anyways, Kenneth and I "celebrated" our 2yr thingy over the weekend. We went to SpaEsprit for a relaxing massage.
I love the place there.... its so peaceful and quiet. This is our room.... with a beautiful view.


Ken surprised me with a Baby-G. This is the watch that he chose for me. I like it. Its something that I would not choose for myself but yet I kinda like it a lot and I look good with it. =) Thanks baby. I really was very surprised that u actually bought something for me. I so happy.


Funny thing was that I also planned on buying a G-shock watch for him. so well... this explains both our watches.



On MC today, spent the whole nite at Tan Tock Seng A&E. =S Had an adverse reaction to my headache medication and what happened was BAD.... really really bad. Ken drove me to TTSH and I felt so terrible and kept shaking. I was injected with medicine and was put on IV drip. so torturous. Thankfully, I had kenneth by my side the entire nite. (Sorry, u must be really really tired standing next to me the whole nite. ) Kept under observation till like 4am before I could leave for home. Feeling slightly better now and slept the entire day. Really slept the whole day............. no food and water. Juz managed to open my eyes while Ken goes to buy me dinner. Tomorrow is another day at work. sigh. feeling so weak and sick. Bleah.
This hurts and I got so bored lying there I started fidgeting and instead of some liquid goin into my body, blood starter to fill the tube. Check this out. Everyone was sleeping except me, cuz all I wanted to do was to GO Home.....

kenneth baby, thanks for everything that u have done for me. For taking care of me. For rushing me to the hospital. For holding my hair when I feel like vomiting. For standing next to my bed the entire nite. For waiting so patiently for me. For calling the nurse when the drip stopped.
Thank you for looking after me constantly cuz my health is so poor. I wish I was stronger. Sorry for being such a burden.