Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I had a good day today...

Today was a good day. Nothing happened in particular, juz feel.... happy.
yesterday was a very very bad day, where everything that can go wrong, went wrong. I was so on the verge of taking my Gucci and walking out of the bank, not wanting to work another minute. It was THAT bad.
But nevertheless, I managed to make it to the end of the day......
So today was a good day, cuz I had half day off and Kenneth got half day from camp too! So we spent the afternoon walking around town, without the usual hectic crowd. Spending time together, which was nice. It has been a long time since we last went out. So the whole afternoon was juz spent walking around town aimlessly doin nothing. So Fun. =)

Im sitting in front of the com waiting for the washing machine to be fixed and im bored.

As the days goes by, I tink how lucky I am.......... that you're not here to ruin it for me.
(hahahahahahahahahaha)