Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The heat is up

The weather has been extremely cruel the past few days. Its damn unbearable and torturous. Cold showers have been a way of life lately.

It feels good to have school break. But its only for a week.... sigh.
So starting from May, I have exactly 1 year before I graduate. I can't wait......

Realize that I have minimal savings. I tink my financial status is a negative balance. =S
Was lamenting bout it to my colleagues, and they decided to enlighten me with their knowledge.
I spend too much money.
As if I did not know that~!!
I know I spend too much and a lot. But I can't help it. Im a shopaholic and I can't find the cure.
Ken says I spend money like its gonna expire. Now that's funny.
But ultimately I would like to have some savings but somehow, I save to spend it all away anyway.
So whats the point. *sigh* I give up.

At least what is helping to save now is that all the clothes are so ugly. Nothing pretty to own. Boring.
So I save a little now from not buying clothes but I juz bought a new pair of shoes... wheeeee..... =D
And Im going for a 3Hr Spa next Sat. I tink I deserve a treat after my exams. right?
And bonus is not here yet.... arggg.... damn. this sux.
Im broke.