Saturday, March 20, 2010

i feel a small pang of sadness. Wondering what could I have done differently.
I feel you slipping away, but there's nothing I can do on my part.
Wondering am I the problem or are u the problem.

sometimes I feel alright. Sometimes I totally forget bout how it used to be.
But when things remind me of u, I feel sad knowing that im no longer a friend but have been categorized into a passer-by.

I dunnoe what I should do as Im much too shy. and im extremely not outgoing enough to initiate anything.
plus im much to tired most of the days. weekends i spend recuperating. but i never turn down an invitation from you but I dun get them anymore. i dunnoe what to say to u anymore. Its as if, we do not have anything to talk about anymore. Its kinda sad really.

Im so stressed at work im sinking into depression. Im suppose to be happy planning for my wedding, but am much too stress bout all other things.

I really wish that u guys will still come to my wedding even if we do not even see each other for more than a year.
thanks anyway, for helping me through my darkest times. I will never forget your kindness and friendship that you have given me during that period of time. Im always around if u need me. wishing u the best in everything.