Wednesday, January 13, 2010

....


work is horrid horrid horrible. Im struggling everyday. I feel stuck and tortured.
Mon to Fri are absolute torture.

But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. when im back at UOB I'll prolly be miserable too. Will I? I really really dunnoe....
I dunnoe what is the matter with me.... am I juz lazy....
but im definitely not giving up so easily.
i must hang on.....

on the other hand, im really really excited bout being engaged.
but its really quite a hassle to plan for a wedding not to mention EXPENSIVE.
everything is money money money.
*SIGH*

the place that we have managed to booked is Grand Copthorne. the ballroom is really really pretty. which I like.
but then the reality of planning for a wedding hits me when I realise that I need to source for a whole lot of stuff...

photographers
videographer
bridal shops+photo shoots
make up artist (settled)
caterer
bridal car
etc etc

*faints*
I have been dreaming of getting married for so long, and now that it is finally happening.
I feel unprepared and worried and scared and wish I can postpone it further.
I feel like I need more time to prepare and plan.

people able to help, please help me and recommend good people for stuff stated above.
it would save me the trouble of sourcing around. :) but not too expensive please.