Monday, July 13, 2009

emo monday


I swear my days are just passing me by. today is such a shitty day.
I was suppose to go for my pilates class but right at the very very last min - I had a migraine. Im now alone at home with a pounding headache with no appetite for dinner. argggg....
Kenneth is out working. I really hope things will go well for him. Hopefully he brings home good news later.
This laptop is totally gonna crash. but im too broke to buy a new one!!! I promise myself I will stop spending so much money. save money. save money.
I really really wish to have a break from work. Im getting really tired. I feel like I dunnoe where im headed everyday. Which explains the reason where Im so emo everyday.
I keep dreaming of goin on a holiday. Somewhere near would be great too. Maybe somewhere with a beach? or snowy mountains.
Sigh. But cant. Kenneth gotta work and earn money. I support him wholeheartedly but I really wish to have a holiday. WHY AM I SO POOR!!!
Allan is getting married. the preparations sounds really fun and exciting. =) kinda happy for him. I wanna get married too..... before i get old and crumpled.
A friend uploaded my secondary school pics on Facebook! wahahaha.... I have never seen that pic before in my life. Its like 12 years ago... damn. so much has changed. I looked so carefree and innocent. thinking I have like a bright future ahead of me. And now? Im stuck in a bank. U never know what life has in store for you.
But I guess no matter how shitty life turns out to be. Im glad God loves me enough to keep me by his side. So no matter how shitty life turns out to be. I still have God. wheeeee.......