Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I need is Clothes & SHoes.


was feeling a little depressed this afternoon. Feeling a little upset bout some stuff. BOut life. Bout work. Im not really draggin my feet to work every morning, but I really need a break from work. From school. From all the bullshit around me. I juz wish to be somewhere quiet, with no worries, reading my book with warm sunlight on my face, ice cold beer. No worries bout money, bout work stuff, bout school.... I need to get away from my life. I need to be alone. Of course, I would not mind to have someone by my side that I can lean on and lay my head on his shoulder.
I was looking at my work schedule and there was no way I could getaway anytime soon. And I got even more depressed.
So I thought about clothes.... And how I would feel and look in them, and SERIOUSLY... I started to feel better. Clothes and shoes can really comfort me and do wonders bout my depression. It was amazing! I really really did not know that just thinking about clothes could make feel so warm and peaceful. Yeah, I know im crazy. I never said I was normal anyways.
I love my clothes and Im addicted. I need more.

This week is passing way too slowly. Its only Tues. Damn.
Feeling super sian to be back at work. But at least I get to watch little nonya. =)
Im soooooo waiting for Christmas. I can't wait for the superb dinner at MaMa's place.
Was invited to Kimberly and Kayla's birthday party on the 27th and it falls exactly on Kenneth's birthday. Was wondering what should we do, cuz Ken & I both adore Kayla to bits, so skipping her birthday was not a solution, Aunt Sharon simply asked Kenneth to celebrate with the girls. LOL~
I kept laughing cuz the party would be so girly and princessy, and Kenneth would be celebrating his birthday with a Barbie doll cake and 7 candles!!
Hilarious~!!