Saturday, July 12, 2008

Can't get enough of Adam G Sevani

I can't seem to get enough of him. Spent my days looking at his videos instead of doin my report. Juz a little peek of what Adam Sevani is all about.... Of course he's the tall lanky geeky one in beige top and cap. *screams* I so adore him!!!!



More more more videos to come, when I got more time... =D

One of my favourite video of Adam Sevani...... He's so good, makes u sit up and take a closer look at his boyish cuteness....




I tink geeky guys are like totally hot. Away from the conventional tall, dark and handsome. People who know me, knows that guys (nerds/geeks) like this totally gets me.
Similar to Eric Szmanda who I was so crazy about, the geeky lab technician on CSI who is like so damn cute too. Made me go on a CSI marathon. -.-


I know most of the names sound foreign, but trust me. They are all damn hot.....~ To me, that is.

Adam~
Adam~
Adam.
Call me crazy cuz that is what I am now.
Crazy for him.

wahahahahahahaha

Not forgetting my very own nerd. Kenneth Lim. =D